Sheridan's Library Chat service is here to help. Please note:
- Ask a Librarian assists Sheridan students and faculty with questions related to library services and resources.
- While we try our best to answer questions as promptly as possible, during peak times you may be asked to wait for a few minutes, or to contact the library directly.
- Library staff will treat all visitors with respect and expect the same level of respect in return. See the Sheridan Code of Conduct for more information.
- Library staff reserve the right to end a chat session at their discretion.
- Visitors should refrain from disclosing any personal or private information during the chat session as much as possible.
Ask a Librarian is only available during the library's open hours.
Hours are subject to change without notice. See: Closures and Reduced Hours