This tutorial is designed for Sheridan students. By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to:
- Define academic integrity.
- Recognize the importance of ethical and effective research practices.
- Apply ethical decision-making to avoid engaging in academic integrity breaches.
- Identify key components of Sheridan's Academic Integrity Policy and Procedure, and related penalties.
- Discover what Sheridan Services exist to assist students
- Relate the importance of academic integrity and how it is connected to professional conduct and reputation
This tutorial consists of text, interactive elements, embedded videos, and quiz questions. To use this tutorial effectively, please:
- Turn on your speakers or plug in a headset, as this tutorial does use audio.
- Use the Previous/Next buttons at the bottom of each page, or the Table of Contents to the left, to navigate through the tutorial.
- Some elements are interactive - you may be required to click or hover to view more details.