1. Search with a keyword, or click on Industry Research and then Canada Industry Reports and browse by topic to locate your industry.
2. Click on Competitive Landscape to find out the information on competition, market share, barrier to entry, etc.
3. Click on Major Companies to find out the major players and their market share in your selected industry.
1. Select your industry from Industries tab on the top menu;
2. Select sub-category from the drop menu in Country Report box;
3. Select Canada from Geography drop down menu;
3. You will be able to find out information on market size, sales performance, competitive landscape, etc.
A directory of over 185,000 companies and 210,000 executive contacts. Select businesses by city, SIC codes, postal codes, etc. Instruction about how to create a list of companies can be found on the right side of this section. Check this link to view the tutorial on how to create a list of companies in your industry.
Over 300 full-text Canadian newspapers from Canada's leading newspaper dailies, including The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, and more. Part of the ProQuest Central Collection.
Industry Association Websites
Associations are a great source for trends, issues, statistics, and much more. Look for pages or sections named Research, or Statistics, or Resources. To find an association, just Google your industry and association and Canada.